I’m free with my emotions. I admit it. But I think most people must feel or think something when they read this article…..from the BABY’s perspective. “What Natural Childbirth Means to Your Baby” at the least, I think, would help people understand and advocate for mothers and babies and families much more than they do.
She also had great related posts:
- We Choose Natural Childbirth Because We Know What Goes On in the Hospital
- Childbirth Without Fear – What You Need To Know About Fear And How It Affects You And Your Baby
- An Unexpectedly Unassisted Natural Childbirth
- Giving Birth At Home – The Benefits Of Home Childbirth
- How to Get Your Partner on Board With Your “Crazy” Natural Childbirth Idea- A Mans Perspective